Automatic Information Recording
When you browse, read, or download information from the Department of Tourism Development-Ajman digital services, we automatically collect and store certain technical information about your visit so that we can use it for statistical purposes only. This information includes:
- Your server address.
- Top-level domain name from which you access the Internet (ae,com,etc.).
- Type of browser you are using.
- Date and time you access the site.
- The pages you have accessed.
- The documents you downloaded, and the previous Internet address from which you directly accessed the site.
We will respect your right to privacy. We will use any personal information we collect only for the purpose we tell you about. We will destroy the information when we no longer need it and will not pass it on to third parties without your permission, (unless it is required by law).
We do not collect this data for commercial or marketing purposes and Department of Tourism Development-Ajman does not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute the collected data for any commercial or marketing purposes.
We sometimes post customer surveys online for feedback & Analytic. No personal information is collected in these questionnaires. The data are used for research purposes and to improve our services. Participation in these questionnaires is optional.
You can access and browse the information on our Digital Services without giving any personally identifiable information that is completely or reasonably disclosed. If you voluntarily give your personal information (for example, to gain access to the Digital Services, or for your own account on or through online surveys, contact forms and other requirements that you may need to enter your information in) Department of Tourism Development-Ajman may share this information with Ajman Government bodies only. If necessary, your personal information will be recorded and stored on our servers in order to record and track transaction services.
We will only use your personal information to inform you of the status of services you have started and / or to evaluate your participation in order to improve the contents of our Digital Services.
Tracking files / cookies
Our Digital Services uses "permanent track files" to track custom personal content.
Personalized contents are Digital Services contents that are transferred to the browser as soon as the user logs on.
Tracking files are text files or parts of larger files that are used to distinguish between websites, eservices & smart applications visitors, and to track information during multiple visits to the digital services.
On the Digital Services of Department of Tourism Development-Ajman we use permanent cookies to:
- Help you navigate our site
- Facilitate the process of registration and access to our services
- Customize your experience on our website
- Improve our site in general
The Digital Services of Department of Tourism Development-Ajman contains links to other websites or digital services. We take no responsibility for the privacy practices of such sites or their content.
The Department of Tourism Development-Ajman implements appropriate security measures to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration. These measures cover commercial software and secure technological infrastructure to monitor network traffic, allow access for registered users, identify illegal attempts to upload or change information, or cause other damage.
Data Access / Quality
The Department of Tourism Development-Ajman will provide the registered users with personal information collected about them upon request. Users are advised to correct any errors in their personal information in order to maintain the correct level of handling our digital services.
- The policies and provisions of the Digital Services of the Department of Tourism Development-Ajman may be changed or updated from time to time to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, customers are encouraged to visit these sections frequently in order to inform them of updates and changes to the website. The amendments will take effect on the day of their publication.
- All credit / debit card data and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, or rented.
- If you pay for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to provide will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secure connection.
- The cardholder must keep a copy of the transaction logs and merchant policies and rules.
- We accept online payments using credit / debit card / Visa card / MasterCard in UAE Dirhams (or any other agreed currency).
- The Digital Services of the Department of Tourism Development-Ajman will not deal or provide any services or products to any of the countries of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) countries that have sanctions under UAE law.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder monthly statement.
Refunds will only be made with your original payment method.
The laws, rules and regulations in force in the United Arab Emirates and the Emirate of Ajman shall be the only applicable laws in respect of disputes that may arise as a result of the use of this system. The courts of the United Arab Emirates shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with and settle such disputes.
Terms and Conditions
By entering and using this website, you agree that your access and use of it and benefit from any services provided through it will be subject to the laws of the Emirate of Ajman and the United Arab Emirates and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal Courts of Ajman.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement and the procedures of this portal, or any other inquiries, you can email us at email@example.com