First: Our Commitment towards you
- We will always address you with respect, friendliness &Transparency.
- We will communicate with you through helpful staff who has the knowledge, understands your needs, and can answer your inquiries.
- We will respond to your inquiries in a timely manner & without delay.
- We will provide you with accurate information and safe and secure service procedures.
- We will be ready to communicate with you in the time and across the channels and sites that are most suitable for you and as much as possible.
- We will welcome your comments and suggestions to be partners with you in the development of our services.
Second: What we are hoping to find when communicating with you
- Appreciation of the efforts of our employees serving you and dealing with them with mutual respect.
- Do not ask or discuss personal topics.
- Commitment to proper conduct and relevant laws in the UAE.
- Do not post comments that contain inappropriate language or violate the privacy of others or abuse them.
- Do not post any comments that breach security.
- Do not post any information or comments that violate intellectual property rights of others or disclose confidential information.
The Dept of Tourism Development – Ajman welcomes your constructive comments and views. Your contribution will be appreciated and taken into account as one of the important references in the discussion of improvements and enhancements for our services.
Despite that the Dept of Tourism Development - Ajman welcomes any free comments and input on this platform, it has the full right to hide any content that:
- Represents a threat to security.
- Includes inappropriate language.
- Violates the privacy of others or offensive.
- Violates local & federal laws.
- Violent, indecent, obscene or defamatory.
- Includes unwanted messages or promotes any trade & other than that intended for this purpose.
- May be interpreted as prejudiced or harmful to any section of the society on the basis of race, color, nationality, religion or status ... etc.
- Includes social or political or religious discussions.
- Contains a breach of intellectual property rights and laws regulating them.
- Not complying with this policy can lead to blocking the participant.